Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Another Update

Last weekend was a nice change of scenery. Friday night, I drove to the Relief Sale over in Rocky Ford. I stayed with mom and dad in the camper Friday night and ran/walked the 5K with mom Saturday morning. It was really nice to see family and friends again and getting a change of scenery.

This past week was better than some of the previous weeks. Hopefully I can finish out this semester without too many more problems. At this point, my mentality is if I can make it through this semester, I can survive the next two and a half years of college.

I got good news yesterday. One of my roommates talked with the director of housing and he said that we will be in our new apartment by the end of next week! This is the real deal. How do we know? Bruce said he will be sending out a letter and give us a call on Monday. So that means we'll probably be moving in Thursday or Friday! That also means that pictures will finally be coming. It may be a couple weeks, but I will post pics as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Judy said...

With your family invading your accomodations (hopefully the NEW apartment!) we'll have to be sure to get some photos. If absolutely nothing else, I'll need a picture of my 20-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER on Friday!!!

Claire Kanagy said...

yes, mommy. am i going to be too old to call you that?

Kristin said...

20 years old!! What?
I can't wait to see pics of your new place. Tell your fam I say "Hi" when you see them. Have a great one!! ;)