This week has not been as crazy as some of the weeks past. Only on e test this past week and it was an easy test - theatre. I got an A on it. I also got an A on my music test and a B on my cell bio test. So far, so good.
I really like living in an apartment compared to the dorms. I just wish we were in the apartment we were promised. They're almost (hopefully) done. This week they installed more glass in our living room. That's a good sign, I guess. But I'm not going to get my hopes up - I've learned not to the past two months. Also, it would be nice if I could talk to the director of housing (Bruce) instead of leaving polite messages and not having them returned. I couldn't get ahold of him yesterday, so I'm going to go into the housing office on Monday and talk to him in person. All I want is to get an update on the progress of our apartment and the projected move-in date. I'm really starting to hate this stupid contractor. Everytime I pass by the new apartments, I see the lazy workers sitting on their butts and not doing any work. It makes me so mad that they're getting paid to sit and do nothing. GRRRRR!!! Im pretty sure the receptionists in the housing office are sick of me calling, BUT I JUST WANT SOME ANSWERS!!!!! The other thing that's making me mad is the fact that whenever I call to ask about the progress fo our apartment, the receptionists always say, "I don't know. I just call you when I'm told to. I tell you what I know." or "That's a question for Bruce." Doesn't that seem a little unprofessional? I think so. Wouldn't you want to tell the people who deal with students more than the director of housing to be able to answer simple questions like "When will be able to move in?" or "What is the status of the apartment?" GRRRRR!!! I'm losing my patience. I'm trying to keep my cool, but it's a losing battle.
4 comments:
Great job on the studies and tests, Claire! Keep it up. In the midst of your disappointment about your new/incomplete digs, you are keeping focused on your work and that's impressive. Yep, go in there Monday and show them how calm and mature you can be - and insist on some kind of best estimate, or at least an explanation of what elements are still needed in the new place. Keep us posted! love ya. T
What I want to know is if anyone is cleaning the bathroom ??
Mom - we are cleaning the bathroom and the shower room.
just kidding, Claire ... just kidding
Post a Comment