I can't believe it! Monday I start my college career. I have a feeling things will start to get really busy, so I'll try my best to blog once a week at least. So far, I've had a blast playing ice breaker games, chilling with Keesha (one of my new friends), and doing outdoor activities and meeting more people that way. I went hiking today and my nose got a little sunburned. It's not too red, just a little pink.
I'm all settled in and organized. I hardly ever see my roommate, but i gues she's doing her own thing. I'm pretty sure she went home this weekend, which is fine with me. She lives about 10 miles south of here so she can afford to do this every weekend.
I'm going to get off my computer and do some other stuff, likego to bed early. :)
3 comments:
Claire, this is so great to hear your updates these last few days! I'm excited for you to be starting college! What's your roommate's name? You'll have to take some photos of you with her, and of Keesha. Great postings! So, did you get to bed "early" last night :)? Love ya!
I just came back to feed your fish. Don't mind me! :)
Hi Claire, Glad you are getting settled in your new surroundings. Have a great semester!
PS~ I never saw my first roommate, either. She lived close enough to go home every weekend, too.
Post a Comment