Monday, August 10, 2009
Sister Trouble
Here's the thing that's bothering me. I try to have a good time with Fay, but it seems like whenever we hang out, I say something or do something that offends her. I ask her what I said or did to make her mad and she doesn't tell me. She automatically says she's going to tell mom and I'll be in so much trouble. I'll get all the priveleges I have taken away. Fay always makes it seem like it's always my fault. She's a good girl who never does anything wrong. She's the good girl and I'm the bad girl and all I want to do is get her in trouble. Haha. It's the other way around. She wants to get me in trouble all the time. And she's done a pretty good job of it, too. I've gotten in trouble and blamed for things I didn't do more this year than any other year. Sure, I've instigated some of the fights we've had. I won't deny that fact at all. My biggest problem is when my bratty little sister whines to mommy and gets her dumb, stupid big sister in trouble for stuff I didn't do. All I can say to that is this: two can play this game. I'm not dumb. I'm not stupid. I'm really smart and clever and I'll find a way to redeem myself forall the false accusations and other lies Fay's told my parents. I don't care if that's not what my parents have told me not to do. I'll redeem myself and get revenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there! You'll miss her when you're gone.
And it might teach Fay that you're more "miss-able" than she might have thought before! ;)
Post a Comment