Wednesday, August 19, 2009
The End of Summer
The end is here. No, not the end of the world, the end of summer vacation. Tomorrow morning I'm headed off to college. I'm excited and nervous, but more excited than anything else. This is going to be a big change from what I'm used to. No one there to tell me to get out of bed, no one to tell me to focus and keep studying for that big test, no one to tell me to go to bed and not stay up till all hours. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get used to the new schedule. I will try to write at least once a week, on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. If not, I'l blog as often as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CLAIRE! I was thinking of you a lot today. Almost called your cell, but thought again that you might be in the middle of your drive, or unloading your stuff, or meeting new people... all fun! I just want you to know that I'll be praying for a great adjustment for you and a sense of peace with where you are, and the challenges ahead of you. Enjoy it all! Yes, it's so different from the life you've known till now, but it's a fabulous new chapter for you. Cool blog revision, too! love you.
Post a Comment