This is going to be short because I have a cell bio. test tomorrow so I'm going to try and get to bed early tonight.
I went in a couple weeks ago and found out that my supervisor was not mad at me for making a mess in the autoclave. I guess I just misinterpreted the email. So I still have a work study job for the year.
I meant to write an update this weekend, but I was having a few computer problems and couldn't access the internet. I took my computer into computing services yesterday and now, obviously, I have access to the internet.
I found out my score on my first genetics test today. I was sure I had gotten a D on it. My professor handed my test back and I looked at it. I got an 80%! That was definately the highlight of my day.
4 comments:
U r a brain-ey-ack. xo
ha ha. i think i have to be at the moment. i would like not to, but i don't really think that's an option right now...
Good job for talking with your supervisor, Claire! all is well. One lesson learned, maybe, and life GOES ON in all kinds of good ways. Hope the test went well for you, and it turns out to be a great week! hugs, T
Ahhh...genetics! Loved that class, but always felt like I was failing it, too! Great job. Sorry to hear about the autoclave incident. Those stupid things happen...
Post a Comment