Friday, September 10, 2010

New Job Needed

I messed up really badly today at work. I was supposed to autoclave (sanitize) some left over media and I did, but I didn't put the bag in a tray. The bag broke open and now there's burnt media everywhere in the autoclave. I feel like crying. I recieved an angry email from my supervisor this afternoon and I have the feeling that I might not be asked to come back next year. I really need a new job. I feel like I can't do anything right at this job (microbiology lab prep).

1 comment:

Judy said...

I hope that you are able to talk to Leah and let her know that if you'd known you were supposed to put the bag in a tray, then the situation would have been avoided. You did just what she instructed you to do ... to bad she left out a REALLY IMPORTANT detail!