Friday, April 2, 2010

Sad

I wish I could be at home right now. But I'm not. I'm still down here in the FREEZING COLD valley, all alone because my friends are all home for the Easter weekend, and it's cold (did I mention that?). It has been incredibly windy the past two days. We were supposed to get a rain/snow mix yesterday and today, but we didn't. It's just been windy and cold.

Not much is new. Classes are still going and homework is still coming.

4 comments:

Nan said...

Bundle up and pop some pop corn! Take a break from studying and watch a movie! Or watch that cat video again - and laugh! Hang in there!

Judy said...

We tried to go high-tech with egg coloring last night: Nina has a brand new netbook with a webcam. MSN Messenger was pre-installed, so I just signed in with my account (since Claire & I IM with that service) and turned the camera to shoot down the table. She got to hear all of the meaningless drivel that was going back and forth while we dyed about 6 dozen eggs with Terry's bunch, Sue and Grandma.

Anonymous said...

AND BTW, Claire, it was COLD and really WINDY in COS, too, last weekend! Lily and I came home with colds in our heads. So maybe you didn't miss as much as you "think" you did! :)

Sue said...

Claire, I hope you're warmed up and surrounded by friends by now!