Friday, March 26, 2010

Camp Adams

as mom calles it. Fay's spring break was this week and she came back to school with me on Sunday, hung out, and went to classes with me. Monday Fay went to my biology, chem, and art class. Afterwards, she commented that my art class was more boring than my chem class. Sometimes it can be boring and other times it can be interesting. Monday afternoon, Fay accompanied me to chem lab and we made nylon. She has some at home with her that she made. Fay really enjoyed chem lab.

Tuesday, Fay met me at the Japanese garden memorial across the street from the Student Union Building at 10:50 and she went to psych with me. I think she enjoyed that class. After psych, we went back to my room so we could meet mom and go eat lunch at the food court. Then it was back to my room to help load stuff into the Subaru. Mom and Fay left at about 2:00 p.m. and headed back to the Springs.


The sign is supposed to say "Pizza Hut". The TV channel... CNN.

I talked with my chem prof yesterday and we went over my test and figured out where I'm having the most trouble: remembering reactions, nomenclature, ordering molecules based on boiling points(low to high), molecular solubility in water. So just about everything. She said that a B or B- is going to be hard, but not inpossible, to get. So, I'll probably end up with a C or C+. I don't care, as long as I pass the class. I will hopefully have a tutor for chem (I'll find out later this afternoon - 3/26). Chem is the only class I'm really worried about at this point.

Now comes th fun part of the weekend... studying for three tests next week! Not. I have a test in bio and art (both of which were supposed to be this week) on Monday and a psych test on Thursday. Another oh so exciting weekend.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Excitement must run in the family as Fay is working on homework this weekend, too, and I'll be in the office most of the time!

Anonymous said...

Judy, your new photo of you speaks volumes about how wild and crazy you are when you're not working. But, when is that, exactly? Claire, thanks for the update. Sounds like it was a good and productive week in many ways. Just keep taking one day at a time and you'll feel better, cause you'll feel more "in control" of your own destiny. :) I think the chem tutor is a good idea! Cool.

Lauren said...

I seem to remember Hesston being referred to as "camp Hesston" at one point. Not by Judy. Looks like you had fun! Love you!

Kristin said...

Awww...sisterly love! You both look like college women! Miss you girls!