Not much is new down here. Although the weather has been really nice this past week and is nice again today. Sunny, cloudless blue skies, not much wind, and WARM. Yep. I'm sitting here wearing a tank top and shorts with both of my windows open as I type this. And now that I say it's not windy, it probably will be incredibly windy this week. Oh well.
Friday is my favorite day of the week. Not only because it's the start of the weekend, but because I only have two classes. This week it is definately going to be my favorite day of the week. Why? Because I'm going home for the dinner theatre at church!!! Woo hoo!!! But before I can party, I have to get through a chem test on Tuesday and a bio test on Thursday. In response to the title/question, I think science profs want to drive students crazy. What do you think?
I'm going to post an entry on my other blog and then go study. Thanks to all who voted on my polls! Look for the results on the COW blog (aka Coolorado Outdoor Woman).
4 comments:
Yes, science profs are 1st cousins to parents, and they lay awake at night thinking of ways to drive students / kids nuts. It's all a world-wide plot! Didn't you know that?!
i guess i should have known. :)
I'm a "T.G.I.F." person, too! I'm also in on the plot your mom wrote about. :)
My theory is that science profs' biorhythms are in sync (maybe one of them will have you write a research paper on biorhythms) and that's why they schedule tests on the same week (or even day - let's hope not! Gasp!) It just "feels right" to them. And you know, one of these months, being the science head that you are, you may just feel that it's no big deal. It feels like a test week, so let 'em roll. Ha ha!
Post a Comment