Friday, January 22, 2010

And I'm Off

to a good start this semster. Classes are going well and I haven't had too terribly much homework yet. Of course, now that I've said that, I'm going to get slammed. :) Oh well. That's college. My classes this semster are:

M: Biology @ 9 a.m., Intro to Organic/ Biochemistry @ 10 a.m., Art Appreciation @ 11-12:15

T: Biology @ 9 a.m., Intro to Organic/ Biochemistry @ 10 a.m., Psych 101 @ 11-12:15

W: Biology @ 9 a.m., Intro to Organic/ Biochemistry @ 10 a.m., Art Appreciation @ 11-12:15

R: Biology @ 9 a.m., Intro to Organic/ Biochemistry @ 10 a.m., Psych 101 @ 11-12:15

F: Biology @ 9 a.m., Intro to Organic/ Biochemistry @ 10 a.m.

Monday afternoon from 3-4:50 I have my chem lab and Thursday afternoon from 2-3:50 I have my bio lab. Needless to say, I LOVE FRIDAY!!! And yes, I'm still working in the biology stock room. I need to get some pics of the stockrooms up, don't I? I'll hopefully get some pics in the next week or so and post them with an update.

Back to homework for this kid. I'm trying to get most of it done so I can (hopefully) have a snowball fight sometime this weekend. We got 4" of snow yesterday! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're talkin', Claire! We also love Fridays at this house ... has nothing to do with "class load" but you know what I mean.
Now can I see pictures of you _after_ your snowball fight? HA!

Claire Kanagy said...

actually, there was no snowball fight. the snow is really hard and would hurt if it was thrown. maybe next time ;)

Kristin said...

Sounds like a good start to your semester. Organic was one of my favorite classes. Have fun & keep posting! I'm gonna check out your other blog now. :)