Let me be honest. I'm ready to get this semester done so I can be on summer vacation. I'm not ready to go back. I'm not as excited to go (back) to Adams as I was in August and I don't know why. I love the country down there, don't get me wrong. I guess I'm not too excited about being more than 10 or 15 minutes away from family again. Oh well. I'm hoping this semester goes by quickly so I can come home again soon.
I'm planning to come home for spring break, but I don't know how I'm going to get home. I know it's three months away, but it's never too late to be thinking about that stuff.
3 comments:
Well, I don't know if this makes you feel any better but you are sure not alone in your thoughts! Mitch didn't want to come back either and there are a lot of adjustments to make to being a little further away from home. I hope you get going with classes and enjoy some of them! :)
I agree, maybe it's a second phase of adjusting to college that makes it feel a little tougher. But you'll get in the swing...and maybe hints of spring will also lift those wilderness spirits of yours! Be well, Claire! It was great to see you last week.
Here's a third Aunt's wish for a positive adjustment this semester Claire! Take a deep breath then go out and do the best you can! Take care.
Post a Comment