It's back to the craziness of college life for this kid. I head back down tomorrow (1/17) and classes start up again on Tuesday. It shouldn't be too bad as I only have one class (Spanish) and it's at 9:00! I'm glad to be going back but it's been really nice being home and not having to do homework and read stuff that's not for a class. On the other hand, I'm ready to go back and get this semester in the books. I have a less chaotic schedule this semester:
MWF 8-8:50 Ecology
MWF 9-9:50 Evolution
MWF 10-10:50 Intro to Statistical Methods
M-T 9-9:50 Spanish
Yes, there is a conflict with my Evolution class and my Spanish class. MWF at 9, I go to Evolution. TR at 9 I go to Spanish and do the work I miss for class M and W as independent study with a tutor (at the professors' request). I'm only taking 14 credit hours this semester, so I should be able to have a little bit more of a social life. I also got a job working in the bookstore this semester MWF 1-3 p.m. I'm really happy to have found something different so I don't have the frustrations and such like last semester. Because I got this position last week, I emailed my supervisor from last semester and told her I am willing to help make media a few hours a week for the first 2-3 weeks of the semester. I may not have to help that long, either; it all depends on how long it takes her to find a replacement for the microbiology prep position.
Updates from the valley to come soon!
1 comment:
So do I understand you correctly that Thursday's the only thing you have is Spanish make-up? doesn't that seem odd that with a lighter schedule you still have some overlap issues? What are the chances of that? Sounds like a doable semester for sure. I want to know what you were hinting at with Ecology in your FB comment. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment