Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Successful Semester

I checked my final grades yesterday and I passed all my classes! I knew I would, but it always makes me feel better when I can actually see it. I got A's in music (gen ed), theatre (gen ed), Spanish, and my Cell/Genetics Lab and I got a C in both Cell and Genetics. I had a shot at getting a B in Genetics but I must have not done as well on my final as I thought. That's ok, though. Now I can relax, work on scholarships, find a job for the summer, and get my books for next semester.

It's snowing and I kinda hope it keeps snowing so we have a white Christmas. On the other hand, I don't want it to snow so much that dad has to cut his Iowa visit short. I was going to go with him, but I decided that I just want to stay in one place for a while and not be going from one place to another (I had enough of that this past semester). I know that he'll probably want to go sometime this summer, too, so if I can, I'll go to Iowa then.

That's all for now. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Good job at working hard in your classes. Based on your high school experience, who would have ever thought that you'd be so happy with a C?! But - you've heard it before - all we can ask is that you do your best, and I know that you're taking your "job" as a student seriously. Thanks!

Claire Kanagy said...

You're welocome! I still got a B GPA average for this semester and my cumulative GPA, so I'm happy with that. College classes are WAY WAY harder than high school classes. That might have something to do with my change in attitude, too... ;)