So I am working for my dad. I'm not sure if I'm going to next summer, but there's time between now and then.
As most of you know, I got a truck on the 12th. It's a Ford Ranger, 4x4, 4.0 liter engine, extended cab, and it come with a topper. Total cost = $8,500. It's not really mine since mom signed for it, but I'm making monthly payments to her as well as payments for insurance. Whenever I get it payed off, mom will transfer the title to me and my truck will officially be mine. I keep saying I'm going to put pictures up and I will. When I can find 5 minutes between working and getting ready for our vacation to Canada. I promise there will be pictures up by the end of this week.
I'm still volunteering at the Division of Wildlife (DOW) office doing data entry and generally helping Jena (my supervisor) regain control of her office. She's been really busy getting different project stuff ready and always says I have helped a lot. I don't really do more than 3 or 4 things when I go in every week, but as long as I'm helping Jena, I feel good.
1 comment:
Sounds like she appreciates the help!
Post a Comment