Thursday, June 3, 2010
Summer Update 1
I've already posted this on Facebook, but I know some of you don't have a Facebook. I quit my job working with my dad. I'm still doing office work, but I'm no longer working with my dad. I don't want to talk about it or talk about why I quit. Just know I'm not working for my dad. Now I have to find another job. Maybe two jobs. I need to make enough money to buy a truck at the end of the summer. Dad said he was going to buy a truck for me but now he's not going to. Oh well. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any luck on the job search?
Claire, sometimes "branching out" is the right thing to do. I always think of you when I see people leading hikes/nature interpretation, or even serving and setting up/cleaning up from big group events. You are helpful and tuned in - maybe something like that (hospitality?) part-time for the summer? Convention center or other idea?
Post a Comment