Saturday, May 1, 2010

Almost Summer!!!

One more week of classes( including three tests) + two days of finals = SUMMER!!! Can ya tell I'm just a little excited? Hopefully everything will go alright. I have 99% of my stuff packed. All but a few clothes, bathroom stuff, and a few other things. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my pictures and picture frames. I don't want to put them somewhere they might break. I guess on top of something would be the best thing.

I might not post something next weekend. If I don't, it's because I'm studying or sleeping. If I do, that means... well, I don't know exactly what that will mean.

I don't think anyone but mom, dad, and Fay know this. This summer my goal is to shed some poundage (I made a new word!). Like 20 or 30. I think I'll feel a lot better and I'll be able to focus better on school work. And yes, I am planning to work out more next year than the three times I have this year.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I have 4 boxes to send with Chuck-will you need more than that? I will work out with you because I'd like to shed some "poundage" too! If you help me with office and house/yard stuff, then I'll have some free time in the evenings to do it ...

Nan said...

Light at the end of the tunnel! You'll make it!