Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming '08!

Hey everyone! Here are the pictures I took at homecoming this year. The theme was "Phantom of the Opera Masquerade Ball". Our spirit week was Box Office Bash. Sorry, no pics from that. Here's what each day was:
Monday - "Cat in the Hat" Hat Day
Tuesday - "Animal House" Toga Day
Wednesday - "Sleepless in Seattle" Pajama Day (my favorite day of the week ;) )
Thursday - "Back to the Future" Decades Day
Friday - "300" Blue and Green Day
I participated in all of the spirit days - the first time in all four years. It's my senior year, so I figured I can be crazy during the spirit weeks.

Ok. I won't keep you waiting anymore. All the people in the pictures are my best friends and I have known some of them since elementary school.

Friday before the football game:

Friday after the football game (we lost to Rampart: 13 (Doherty) - 41 (Rampart):
I'm supposed to look sad. I don't hink I look very sad.
Saturday before the dance:
I think I look like a life-size porcelan (did I spell that right?) doll! And no, I did not wear my watch during the dance. I left it in the Subaru.
Saturday during the dance:
Rachael and me.
Amy, me, and Tina
Rebecca and me
Me and Cassie (I've known her since elementary school)
Me and Megan
Brittany and me (I've also known her since elementary school)
Cassie and me

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice dress Claire! You looked fantasitc! Thanks for posting pictures. I'll have to try to keep up with your blog.

Sue said...

Looks like you gals had a lot of fun last week! I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Thanks Claire!

Kristin said...

You look so pretty! I Love your blog.

Nan said...

Ok I found it this time! Thanks for sharing the pix - it looks like you all had a lot of fun and I agree, you looked fantastic - very pretty dress!!

Anonymous said...

great shots! you'll have to convince Lily that going to homecoming is worthwhile -- you clearly had a great time with your friends!