Friday, September 19, 2008

Galapagos 2008

Sorry this is so late. I've been really busy with stuff for school. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures from my Galápagos trip this summer.

This is me standin gin both hemispheres (North and South) at the same time. Yay!

This is the view from my hotel room on the island of Santa Cruz. Our hotel was literally a beach front hotel. So cool!




The first picture is of me with a Giant Tortise. The second picture is of a lund iguana snd the last picture is of some marine iguanas.

The first picture is one of the many sea lions of the islands. The second is of a pelican with a broken beak (I don't know if you can see it). The third picture is of a hibiscus that was at the entrance to the dive shop where we rented snorkeling gear for a couple days.

I have lots more pictures so if anyone wants to see something they think I might have a picture of, let me know and I'll see if I have a picture of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the turtle looks sweet

Anonymous said...

i still wanna see a whole slide show next time we're in COS, Claire. You'll have to carve time from your packed social schedule! auntie T