Monday, July 8, 2013

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!! 2

Here are a few more photos from my adventures in Grand Teton National Park.

A view of the Tetons from the Oxbow Bend turn out.

A covered wagon from the 1800s. 

The Maud Noble cabin where the first meeting where the plans to form Grand Teton National Park took place. This cabin was built in 1917.

Wild White Columbine! 

Wild Purple Columbine! 

A view of the Tetons from a hiking trail at the south end of Jenny Lake (southern end of the Park). 

Does anyone know what this is? It kinda looks like a strawberry flower. 

Does anyone know what this is? I have know idea what it is.

Hidden Falls.

 Hidden Falls.

A little chipmunk up near Inspiration Point. 

The view from Inspiration Point. 

 The Inspiration Point sign.

Stay tuned for more!


2 comments:

Judy said...

I've seen some of these places ... you have done a better job than I have to get your pictures posted!

Nan said...

Great photos Claire! Nice to see the sun shining in a couple of these - hopefully, you've seen more sunshine than when you first arrived!

Hope all's going well/better!