Monday, June 10, 2013

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!

Here are more pictures! The internet in the dorms is working today so I decided I better post some pictures before the internet goes down again.

 This is me with my roommate Cora.

 One of the thermal features in West Thumb, Yellowstone.

 Mount Moran, Grand Teton National Park

One of the many bison in Yellowstone.

 Old Faithful!

 Lower Falls, Yellowstone.

 The awesome clock in the Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone.

Lewis Falls, Yellowstone.

These are just a few of my favorite pictures I've taken so far. I'll post more later. :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks, Claire. Does WY not have as many blue sky days as CO does, or did your trip to Yellowstone happen to be on a particularly gray day? Nice scenery, nevertheless!

Claire Kanagy said...

WY has lots of blue sky days. My Yellowstone trip was one one of the cloudier days.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Old Faithful Inn!! The best thing on their menu used to be the trout almandine. Get it if you get the chance. Rocky Mountain trout with shaved almonds. Mmm. Makes me want to come up even more, just thinking about that nifty building!

Lauren said...

I WANT TO VISIT!!!