Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crunch Time

This weekend was good. This was the first time in months I didn't have to study for a test. I did work on my lab reports a little bit but didn't get them completely finished because I don't understand how to make a couple of the graphs and edit some of the axes on a few of the graphs. I emailed my professor and asked if there is a time I could come in and talk to her about editing them so they are correct. Hopefully she'll get my email before class tomorrow morning.

Today was a good day. Dad came down and we went out to lunch at Chili's. I had a hamburger with fries for the first time since Lent started. After lunch we cam eback to the apartment and hung out for a while and then he headed home. After he left, I ate a Cadbury Egg and some jelly beans. They were good, but not as good as I thought. Maybe I've gotten used to not eating sugar and I pumped myself up and expected more than what it really was. Oh well.

Two more weeks of classes and then a week of finals. Crunch time. Great. I hope I can sleep and survive these next weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds good, Claire! Glad that you and Chuckie had time for a burger together. And down time in general. Good for you. Hope you got the help you needed with your graphs (what program?). Just pace your days, remember to not OD on jelly beans and take some time to find things to laugh at every day. :) love you!