For some reason, I haven't been able to fall asleep when I know I need to get to sleep. It's been driving me crazy and I don't know what to do. Usually I can take a hot shower, listen to music for a while, or read for one of my science classes and I'll get sleepy and be able to fall asleep before midnight. Lately that hasn't been the case. I think part of it might be that my brain doesn't want to stop thinking about stuff I have to do for classes and when I need to start studying for my upcoming tests and the other stuff I have to do. Grrrrr...
It's been pretty cold down here this past week. We got a little snow about a week ago and it stayed until Thursday afternoon when the sun came out and started to melt it. Now it's mostly gone and there's a lot of ice left where the sun can't get to it during the afternoon. The warmest temperature this past week has been in the mid 30's and the coldest temperature was -33 or so.
Classes are going pretty well. Nothing too hard or controversial at the moment, so that's a relief.
3 comments:
I'd offer to come tuck you in and sing a lullaby ... but the singing part might not help!
thanks, mom. i think it just needs to be cloudy and snow. i fell asleep really fast last night and didn't want to get up for class this morning.
if you're still having difficulty, you could try melatonin - it's a natural product to induce sleepiness :) can get it at any drug store
Post a Comment