Another relatively uneventful week here in the San Luis Valley. It snowed a couple days and then melted the next. The Sangre de Christo mountains got pounded with snow at the start of the week and today it looks like they're still getting snow. I hope it doesn't snow at all the week before Spring Break (Mar. 7-13). I don't want snow so I can go home on the 12th like I'm supposed to.
I have one mjor paper to write this semester. It's for my psych class and it's about bisexual species. Dr. Demski gave my class a list of 6 articles from which to choose and on which to write our paper. We also have to find corresponding information in our textbook and use that in our paper as well. I have both the article and the textbook information and have read both, but I haven't started my paper. It's due March 11th. I'm not worried though; the paper has to be at least 4 pages and no longer than 5. This is going to be an easy paper to write. All I have to do is summarize the article (~ 2 pages), summarize the info from the textbook (~1 page), and close by discussing what was interesting or surprising, formulate two new questions about bisexual species and provide possible answers (~1 page). Instead of MLA format, I have to write this paper in APA format with a title page and references page. No big deal.
I should probably get working on my paper. And my chem homework, start studying for a biology test on Wednesday, and read for psych and art. Fun weekend.
3 comments:
Claire, another thing that must keep you going is that these topics actually sound pretty interesting! Keep your chin up and your head down, if you know what I mean. You can do this with the grades and all! And you'll be amazed when this first year is history. Sooner than you realize! (Your break is EARLY!)
Claire - at least you get to read about and write about interesting stuff. (As Terry says.) I've got to plow through the same kind of thing I've done a hundred times before. It's a new month - another day closer to draws . . . but we will both get through it!!
Looks like you already have your paper started in your head! ;)
Have a fun spring break! Tell the other Kanagy's 'Hi' from us!
Post a Comment